Possibly. What is focus, in the first place? Focus is defined as:
The behavioral and cognitive process of selectively concentrating on a single task or aspect of information while ignoring other perceivable events or information.
So, if you find it hard to achieve sustained levels of concentration, a focus supplement can help. What to know quantitatively if you experience a focus deficit? Here is a simple self-quiz you can take to see if you feel a drop in your mental focus and energy. Ask yourself the following questions:
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, you may be one of many people on this planet who struggle to achieve and maintain focus. Luckily, there are ways to address the issue on multiple levels, from brain exercises to lifestyle changes.
In this article, we'll review how nutritional deficiencies can de-focus your attention and how supplements can help. At the end, we are open to your questions or comments. So, feel free to send us your feedback. We'll do our best to respond personally and as quickly as we can.
Our brain weighs just around 3lbs (1.3kg), but it consumes about 20% of our daily calorie intake. This is why eating a brain-healthy diet is essential for keeping focus, memory, and mood up. Did you know?
Eating three meals a day and including two or more healthy snacks can help you concentrate.
Sometimes, however, this is not enough...Why? Because getting enough nutrients is not always about what and how much you eat.
In fact, nutritional deficiencies can also be triggered by an array of non-dietary factors, some of which may include:
... and the natural process of aging
Yes, you read right! Our bodies become less efficient at absorbing essential vitamins - which the brain needs to focus and pay attention - as we approach retirement. With age, our basal metabolic rate and the thermic effect of food get slowly inhibited. This makes men and women aged 55+ less able to burn calories at rest than, for example, 20 year olds.
So, whether you find it difficult to supply your brain with what it needs to keep your focus on point, or this problem comes as a result of non-diet-related factors: A good quality supplement can help fill the gaps.
Targeted brain supplements, or nutraceuticals, are able to provide a wide range of benefits that can help your achieve a boost in focus, memory, concentration, and other cognitive goals. Here, we look at several specific natural focus-enhancing nutrients and how they work in the brain. Also, we cover the way potential insufficiencies and deficiencies can take its toll on your mental focus.
1. Vitamin E (tocotrienols and tocopherols). Several studies have shown that good vitamin E intake, especially tocotrienols, is associated with cognitive health and reduced risk of cognitive impairment in older adults. Tocotrienols also have extraordinary protective benefits on brain cells (e.g., white matter) and neurons.
2. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). DHA and other omega-3 fatty acids have amazing brain power. They have been linked to lower risk of stroke and dementia, and may slow down the process of mental decline. Plus, they play a vital role in enhancing memory and concentration, especially as we get older.
3. Vitamin B complex. The entire family of B vitamins is essential to many functions of our bodies. They are included in the regulation or many processes, such as maintaining healthy nerves and proper brain function.
Thiamin (Vitamin B1), for example, maximizes cognitive activity and brain function and affects your learning ability. Vitamin B12, on the other hand, has been linked to the production of a neurotransmitter that controls memory and learning.
4. Vitamin D3. This nutrient aids in the production of brain chemicals that are necessary for our ability to focus - especially for extended periods of time. As one of the most crucial nutrients for our body, D3 also gives a boost to the antioxidants responsible for good brain health, and produces dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain.
5. Magnesium. People who have a magnesium deficiency can display an array of symptoms that mimics the symptoms of ADHD, including social difficulties, restlessness, poor attention span, coordination problems, and learning difficulties.
6. Iron. Iron deficiency is linked to fatigue, which may take away from your ability to focus. Taking iron, on the other hand, may help to improve your ability to focus on important tasks.
WHAT DO THE DOCTORS SAY?
A good brain focus supplement should be a multi-ingredient formula that contains all of the nutrients we listed above. The quality of the supplement is marked by the combination of specific ingredients, as well as the quality of each of those ingredients.
When looking for a brain focus supplement, pay attention to:
1. THE NUMBER OF INGREDIENTS
Look for a multi-nutrient formula instead of supplements with single, isolated ingredients. When you take a number of focus-friendly nutrients, they end up working as a team and can double or triple your focus power. In addition to helping you achieve and maintain focus, mixed supplements can protect your brain cell health, as well as your overall brain function and structure.
2. QUALITY OF INGREDIENTS
Pick a supplement formula that contains nutrients whose focus properties have been backed up by research. Also, it's important to pay attention to the form of the nutrient. For instance, most supplements that come in the form of tablets and capsules take longer to reach the body and may not break down properly in the stomach. Liquid supplements are more efficient and bio-available. Another important thing to pay attention to is that your supplement does not contain any toxins, harmful ingredients, additives, colors, fillers, and allergens.
3. AMOUNTS OF INGREDIENTS
The amount of nutrients in your focus supplement should match the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for dietary needs, which reflect how much of each nutrient most people should get each day. So, when making a decision, it's best to opt for a trusted supplement that contains the optimal amounts of key focus-friendly nutrients than to go with an alternative product that may not provide you with the daily recommended dosages.
***DoctorSunder's Brain Tune is the highest quality focus supplement that combines over 30 years of medical experience, cutting-edge science, and ancient Eastern wellness techniques for ultimate brain focus optimization. QUALITY GUARANTEED!***
Want to get right down to it?
The best brain focus supplement on the market is the Brain Tune powdered supplement. Inspired by more than 30 years of medical experience, Dr. Keerthy Sunder MD, a double boarded physician-psychiatrist created the Brain Tune supplement. The powder brain shake formula with brain boosting potential can help you find your center and focus...at any stage of life.
Why is Brain Tune unlike any other focus supplement on the market? - Not only does the powdered supplement contain ALL 6 focus ingredients listed above, it works synergistically with a total of 23 nutritional supplements.
In addition to being a multi-ingredient formula, Brain Tune covers all nutrient bases needed to boost your brain focus. As a result, you can:
Plus, Brain Tune doesn't contain any allergens or toxins. It is environment friendly too, with a 100% recyclable packaging.
A super-focus solution available in only 1 scoop at a day!
Yes, if you take the right one...
But, in case Brain Tune doesn't work for you - you can get all of your money back. Simply return the tub (half full or completely empty) and take advantage of the 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. You really have nothing to lose!
But, you don't have to take our word for it. Here is what others are saying:
TESTIMONIAL #1: "If you want to double or triple your brain power, be more focused and more productive, supercharge your energy and find joy, Dr Sunder is the man to help you. He will take your game to a whole New Level."
- Brian Tracy, World Renowned Business Authority and Best Selling Author
TESTIMONIAL #2: Brain Tune feeds the brain with nutrients that it needs in order to heal and function at the highest level. I encourage all of you if you want to have your brain fully functioning and live life to the fullest, this is the man who can help you with his work!"
- Jack Canfield, NY Times Best Selling Author, Chicken Soup for the Soul
Have any questions, or simply want to share your experience with focus supplements? We welcome you to share your thoughts with us in the comment section below. In fact, we try to respond to all real-life questions with a personal and prompt answer.
Comments will be approved before showing up.