Honey and milk have been taken together with spices for centuries. Combinations such as "golden milk" or "liquid gold" mix nutrients found in milk (calcium, choline, potassium, Vitamin D, and manganese) with the benefits of honey. So, if you're in need of extra care and nourishment, honey and milk may be just the ticket.
Or, perhaps you're looking for a way to improve your health or physical appearance naturally? In this article, we'll explore how to take milk and honey together for best effect. Plus, we'll look into how honey can be the secret to health, beauty, and longevity. Your questions are welcomed at the end.
Yes, honey and milk can be taken together.
In fact, honey and milk are two ingredients known to history as those with "magical powers". Ancient civilizations believed that they held the secret to beauty and longevity. Some people have even used the term "magic potion" when taking about the mix of milk and honey.
More recently, these beliefs have been backed by scientific proof. When combined, honey and milk make a powerful impact on your health. In fact, this combination is so beneficial to the body that is used in many diets as the greatest source of regeneration and immune system boost.
Let's take a look at the main properties of these two ingredients separately:
1. Honey has antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial properties. It has also been used to treat inflammation. Honey is used in the recipes as a substitute for sugar for many nutritionists who prefer natural medicine to address health problems.
2. Milk is rich with proteins, calcium, lactic acid, and minerals.
Milk and honey are miraculous when consumed separately, but when combined together, they provide even greater health benefits than you can imagine. Honey is traditionally consumed for its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal properties, as well as its anti-inflammatory effects. Milk, has traditionally been consumed to supply the system with more vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, B and D, calcium, animal protein, and lactic acid.
All of these attributes combine when milk and honey are taken together, resulting in unique and desirable benefits.
Apart from being used for medicinal and health purposes, the nourishing blend of milk and honey is also good for skin.
Many people have already integrated honey as part of their diet in order to control their weight. Thanks to the antimicrobial action and cleansing properties present in both honey and milk, regular daily consumption will have a positive effect over your health status and your physical appearance as well. Here are 5 benefits honey-milk combination has for your health.
1. Improves immune response. Drinking this blend in the morning has shown to have a positive effect over your immune system. It boosts your strength and also provides you with the necessary dose of proteins and essential carbohydrates.
2. Prevents joint inflammation. Milk and honey boosts bone health by supplying your body with calcium. If you consume this magic tonic regularly, you will lower the chances of developing osteoporosis and joint inflammation.
3. Anti-aging. Drinking a glass of milk and honey on a regular basis has a positive impact on your skin, as well. This combination is antioxidant rich and keeps your skin healthy, preventing the occurrence of wrinkles and other skin damage.
4. Improves digestive health. This healthy drink improves the digestion system by maintaining a proper balance of bacteria in the digestive tract and thereby keeping irritation, cramps and constipation at bay.
5. Induces relaxation. Drinking milk with honey is known to induce relaxation, which, in turn, helps ease sleeplessness.
It is very simple.
You take one glass of milk and add a tablespoon of honey to it. In order for the honey to dissolve easily, it is recommended that you first warm the milk (just a little) and then add the tablespoon of honey. Don't sit and wonder why your kids love this mix so much! Try it for yourself to see.
When you regularly tap into the forces of milk and honey, you can also save your body, skin, and hair. Without thinking twice, make these two ingredients part of your daily health and beauty regime and see the difference. Here are some of the secret beauty benefits of milk and honey!
1. Soft and healthy skin. When you make a mix of honey and milk and apply it as a face mask, the quality of your skin changes, adding glow and giving a fresh look to your face. Regular application of milk and honey helps to improve the texture of your skin and keeps your skin fresh, soft, and healthy.
2. Anti-aging benefits. Regular application of a face mask with equal quantities of milk and honey has anti-aging benefits. It is known to prevent the appearance of signs of aging.
3. Moisturizes skin. Milk and honey face masks moisturize skin naturally and prevent dryness and/or flakes. These masks have hydrating properties that help cure even chapped lips.
4. Cleansing action. Raw milk acts as an excellent cleanser. When a few drops of honey are added... the skin gets soft, fresh and clean.
5. Strong and healthy hair. The wonderful combo of milk and honey applied to your hair will give it a wonderful, healthy shine... and softness!
Looking to take your love of honey to the next level?
Meet Honey Love.
Honey Love is a culmination of Dr. Keerthy Sunder, MD and his years of medical practice. Bringing together the evidence of science and Eastern wellness techniques make Honey Love stand out from all others you've tasted before.
Dr. Sunder's was looking for ways to improve people's health, their immune system, and sharpen their brain function. He was looking for a natural and organic solution to one of people's biggest challenges detoxification. So, honey was a natural choice!
How does this combination go with milk?
Honey love comes in multiple flavors.
Here are the benefits of each:
Cinnamon, honey, and milk are beneficial to a variety of different health conditions such as: arthritis, cholesterol, bladder and skin infections, heart disease, and cancer.
Ginger, honey, and milk combined together make a healthy blend that does miracles to the entire body. Some of the health benefits include treating and reducing the effects of asthma, cough relief, sore throat and runny nose. Ginger, honey and milk stimulate the production of antioxidants which reduce cancer growth and metastasis.
Turmeric, honey, and milk are the best healers of countless health problems. Turmeric contains many active ingredients which have biological effect to human body, and when mixed with honey and milk is beneficial for wound healing, better digestion, ulcers, kidneys and liver protection, as well as prevention of cancer and Alzheimer's disease.
Try honey love today!
In this article, we covered the basic info about the benefits of honey and milk combined and used together. To end, we suggest that you should always consult your doctor before taking honey or any dietary supplement.
If you have any additional questions, we'd be happy to respond to you personally. Please send us your comments and concerns in the comments section at the end. We value all of our reader's feedback and do our best to respond personally and promptly to all legitimate questions.
Comments will be approved before showing up.